[Harp-L] Harp driven tune to listen to and vote for

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/6287

I mentioned a few weeks back that I had recorded a song for the Derek Trucks "Get What You Deserve" contest.  At the time, I didn't realize that I was actually entering two contests...one of which allows listeners to vote for their favorite version.  While I would love your vote, I will also mention that there is no limit in how many people you can vote for.  There are several tunes that have been submitted containing harp that you might enjoy!

Feedback on my tune is always welcomed.  Thanks for checking it out and a huge THANK YOU to those of you that vote for it!  Voting ends April 2nd.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"NiteRail"
Press Kit
Video

"This year I will be more thoughtful of my fellow man, exert more effort ineach of my endeavors professionally as well as personally. Take love wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. In this coming year I will seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me. I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can."
-Duane Allman

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

"Music is like a river or stream that has come down to us through time, bringing nurture to man's soul.  From the past masters, this music flowed to my father and through him to me.  I want to keep this stream flowing.  I don't want it to die.  It must spread all over the world."
-Ali Akbar Khan