[Harp-L] YouTube Demo of the Line 6 Verbzilla - Octo Setting

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFbM6-qROI0

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"NiteRail"
Press Kit
Video

"This year I will be more thoughtful of my fellow man, exert more effort ineach of my endeavors professionally as well as personally. Take lovewherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. In thiscoming year I will seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teachthose who wish to learn from me. I love being alive and I will be the bestman I possibly can."
-Duane Allman

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

"Music is like a river or stream that has come down to us through time, bringing nurture to man's soul.  From the past masters, this music flowed to my father and through him to me.  I want to keep this stream flowing.  I don't want it to die.  It must spread all over the world."
-Ali Akbar Khan