Re: [Harp-L] Prince - harmonica

Hi all,

I am also surprised that Prince has given a harp player so much license and
room to play. Some nice solo's too. But my take is, man this is a great stride
 for the harp's role in today's music scene. Man this is PRIeeeeNCE we are
talking about. And he is using  a harp player like Muddy did! Whatever the
reason, it is ALL GOOD for us harp players!

That Prince dude can sure funk it up. Has some serious stage presence  too.
Really impressed me on Leno the past few nights.

Best to yas,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 3/28/2009 3:45:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,