[Harp-L] Kerrville Folk Festival Harmonica workshop with Norton Buffalo

This is my second year of teaching at the Kerrville Folk Festival
Harmonica Workshop.
Also teaching will be local Austin player Rob Roy Parnell and NORTON
BUFFALO! WOW!

Here is information from the Kerrvillefolkfestival.com webpage:
Pre-paid registrations required.  Price is $165 per student.  Price
goes up to $200 after May 10.  Registration fees include tent camping
and parking fees, lunches and admission to festival grounds and
Sundown Concerts for class days.  Register by calling (830) 257-3600
or visit our ticket page.   Make checks payable to Texas Folk Music
Foundation, and mail c/o Kerrville Folk Festival Workshops, PO Box
291466, Kerrville TX 78029.

The dates are Tuesday June 2nd, 3rd and 4th. 10am to 3pm.  That's $11
per hour for 15 hours of Norton Buffalo instruction.

 There are local hotels if you are not the camping type.  San Antonio
would be the closest airport and the festival might accomodate you
with a ride to and from the airport as they are always transporting
their talent back and forth.  That is my guess, do not quote me on
that.

See you there!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com