[Harp-L] Jason Ricci Habitat Benefit 4/19/2009

Some of you may know that I'm a youth advisor for my congregation's high school youth group. Every year we travel from NJ to South Carolina to build a house for Habitat for Humanity. This year we will build our 17th house. This effort takes a lot of effort, commitment, and yes, money. We spend much of the year raising funds for the trip.

So I am very happy to announce that Jason Ricci and New Blood will be performing another benefit concert for us, on Sunday, April 19, at 5pm in Morristown, NJ. This has become an annual event, and it's a really big part of our year. It speaks volumes about Jason that he makes the effort to help us out with this project despite his grueling touring schedule. We couldn't ask for a better friend.

Last year's event was a wonderful evening, full of great music, great people, and great vibes all around. We had people from NY, NJ, PA, even Maryland. This year should be even better. Come and join us for a wonderful evening of music, and help us build a house, a community, and a youth group.

You can find all the details at http://muuf.org/habitat For more info, or to reserve tickets, email habitat@xxxxxxxx

If you're not local, come anyway. We'll have tickets at the door.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.