[Harp-L] Subject: Re:Stainless Steel Chromatic from Seydel w/ aluminum body, round holes

Dave Payne writes of the Seydel Saxony chromatic: (snipped)

"They are going to unveil it at the Frankfurt Musikmesse at the start  of
April and we should have it in the U.S. a little after that and I'm  taking
advanced orders on them. "

Hi Dave: I went to the site...took a look at it. It's a gorgeous
chromatic...but, there's absolutely no hint of the price range that I could  find. Are
these folks buying it 'sight unseen'?

I'd love to have a rough idea...

Elizabeth

**************Free Credit Report and Score Tracking! Get it Now for $0 at