[Harp-L] New Videos

A harp player from Seattle is here for the week to study with me.
He's also a fantastic blues guitar player, so I put him to work while
I gave a lesson to
one of my local students.  I posted the entire lesson on YouTube in
six parts.  There is a lot of information in this series for players
at all levels. I'm just watching it will
help many players in one way or another.  We talk about acoustic tone,
amplified tone, phrasings, the used of hand wahs, dynamics etc....

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/chrismichalek