[Harp-L] Christelle

christellester@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  all,

Since MY OPINION has been put down by every single harmonica  players
here (which is the complete opposite of what say the people  I've
talked to), I want to say that if this opinion has hurt some of  you  I
want to say that I'm sorry it was not made to hurt  anyone.

May be I've nothing to say at the end of the day. I was  guessing that
the experience I've had was valuable....I was  wrong.

Every events that happens in your life are teaching you  something, and
this is no exceptions....It teaches me not  to  speak honestly with my
hear and my experiences of  things.

And by the way I don't understand why all these reactions  has been
like they were....I'm no one, and I can't  play.

Again I'm sorry to have hurt  you....

Bye

Christelle

OK. So you have an opinion. Some might like it, some do not.

After people write their opinion, you cry and take your hamonica and go home like some spoiled child.

I like the way you play. That is my opinion.

I seem to remember when your feelings got hurt once before and said you were leaving the list, never to return.

Look here kid, keep on contributing. We all can't be right (or wrong) 100% of the time. Just give it your best and move forward.