Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicas sur Cher

On Mar 22, 2009, at 11:35 PM, Joe and Cass Leone wrote:

On Mar 21, 2009, at 10:30 AM, Christelle Berthon wrote:

Hi Guys

I'm joining Steve Baker and Ben to say that Saint Aignan WAS the place to be, to have a wonderful time with fellow harp players.... I'm saying "was" because apparently Saint Aignan Harmonicas Sur Cher Festival '09 will be the last one this year.

Ahhh, la belle France. A world unto itself. If I lived there (and I did once), I would never leave (I had no choice). Who else but the French have been at the hallmark of archetecture, music, art, fashion, style, fragrance, furniture, decor, invention, science, medicine, jewelry, time pieces, plumbing...to name a few. AND we never ever fought.

sMO-JOe (holding hands and kissing..spending the hours reminiscing)

In addition of what said Steve, I've to say that Christophe Minier and all his crew are the MOST dedicated and passionate persons I've ever met in my entire life, and this is nothing is comparison,of their kindness and smiles.

Christelle Berthon

Official website : http://www.christelleharpqueen.net
http://www.youtube.com/christellester
http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon