Re: [Harp-L] Bone diatonic comb

On Mar 24, 2009, at 1:55 AM, shawn chain wrote:

That's actually what i had in mind for this concept. I'm very interested
in Voodou and this idea is a bit of a tribute to the New Orleans influence
on blues and jazz. I want to put ebony skull inlays on the sides and "Guede"
(spirits of the dead, very musical and sexual) on the front with a coffin
imprint in the covers. I'm thinking of using Hering reed plates because
of the heavy brass (I like the weight) in a low key like G.

siklopz

You don't consider this a jinx? sMO-JOe