Re: [Harp-L] Help Please

----- Original Message ----- > I don't believe there is a "fastest" way to
learn.

I do.   It's called Woodshedding.

It's by taking a long walk with your harp.  As often as possible.

Or hanging out in the stairwell of the condo... for hours.

Take the dog for a 20 minute walk in the morning

Take the dog for a walk for 20 minutes in the afternoon

and take the dog for a walk for 20 minutes before going to bed at night.

I had dogs... and did all that... and had harps.. and did that too.

And learned what I wanted to do with my harps, and learned what was required
to get to the next level...

by walking....  and playing... when nobody else was there... just me and my
harp (and dogs)

That's just me... but there have been many many examples of woodshedding
described here on the harp-l.

The fastest way to learn is to spend alot of time in the woodshed.

Anybody say what?

PEACE
Splash