re: [Harp-L] tap tempo

Duke of Wail,

If I am playing electric, I use the Boss DM set on a slap back
setting. I also employ a Echo Park at the same time.  I rarely tap the
tempo unless it's a driving prog rock song and I want a ping pong
effect between my dual amps.  If I'm playing an acoustic set then I
use reverb.

It sounds like you have a lot of questions with effects, tunings, how
to teach positions and general harmonica stuff.  I don't know if you
are aware that I sometime give lessons, it would be worth your while
especially since I literally live around the corner from you.