[Harp-L] Re: Jazzschool correction - April 11

Hey all,

Thanks for the post, Michael... just one minor detail: New classes will start April 11, not May 11...

ate: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:05:02 -0700 From: Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: RE: [Harp-L] SFBayharpers Celebrate First Anniversary To: Harp -l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Message-ID: <BAY116-W3124969133D4884BCA588CD1920@xxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Bob Loomis posted:
Our Yahoo Group, SFBayharpers, has just signed on our 58th member, and we have a great lineup for our 4th Quarterly/First Anniversary SFBayharpers Meet-and-Greet Jam Session on Wednesday, including the Berkeley Jazzschool Ensemble with Winslow Yerxa, Michael
Peloquin, Steve Malerbi, and Damien Masterson.
7:45 p.m. -- Berkeley Jazzschool Ensemble with students. Winslow
and Damien have wowed us in prior appearances at our jams, and now the
full ensemble, plus students, will exponentially increase the musical
fun.
8:15 to 10 p.m. -- Signed-up harp jammers get 15 minutes of fame each, with the Hot House Band.

Yes Sir!

It will be a good ol time.

We are septet with 1 person playing bass harmonica and everyone else on chromatics or diatonics. Not me nor Damien though!
Steve Malerbi is tearing it up on the electric bass part on I Wish.

We will play the following tunes-

C Jam Blues -arranged by Michael & Winslow

Surrey With A Fringe on Top -arranged by Winslow

In A Sentimental Mood -arranged by Michael & Winslow

I Wish -arranged by --arranged by Damien & Michael

This is a fun and informative class and I advise anyone in the SF Bay Area to check it out.

We begin classes again on Saturday May 12.

Michael Peloquin