[Harp-L] SFBayharpers Celebrate First Anniversary

Our Yahoo Group, SFBayharpers, has just signed on our 58th member, and we have a great lineup for our 4th Quarterly/First Anniversary SFBayharpers Meet-and-Greet Jam Session on Wednesday, including the Berkeley Jazzschool Ensemble with Winslow Yerxa, Michael
Peloquin, Steve Malerbi, and Damien Masterson.

On the agenda so far for the session, at Armando's, 707 Marina Vista, Martinez, CA:

6:30 p.m. -- Doors open, jam sign-ups begin.

6:40 p.m. -- Sound Ideas -- A short seminar on amps, mics and harmonicas by Danny White, an SFBayharper and owner of Good Stuff Guitar Shop in Martinez, one of our sponsors. Danny will be providing the usual excellent back line of guitar and
harmonica amps and mics for jammers' use. These augment the great house
sound system and sound man.

7 p.m. -- Music starts with Awed Ducks with special guest Kate Moody on keyboard.

7:30 p.m. -- Larry Marks/Gregory Williams with the Hot House Band.

7:45 p.m. -- Berkeley Jazzschool Ensemble with students. Winslow
and Damien have wowed us in prior appearances at our jams, and now the
full ensemble, plus students, will exponentially increase the musical
fun.

8:15 to 10 p.m. -- Signed-up harp jammers get 15 minutes of fame each, with the Hot House Band.

(A caveat: Except for the 6:30 opening and 10 p.m. closing, times and
order of appearances are subject to the exigencies of a constantly
changing reality ... in other words, whatever happens, happens!)

We'll also have some special door prizes. Tell your friends!

Cheers,

Bob Loomis

SFBayharpers Moderator