[Harp-L] copper can rectifiers

Even though I thought I explained why I was now going to be using these
rectifiers in my last post, I got some questions that obviously a few did not  get
the drift of what I am doing.
Number 1, first and foremost, these rectifiers are touted by Weber never to
break down, which is the number one cause of an amp going light's out on a
gig,  and I am quite sure not every builder includes a spare rectifier and fuse
like I  was. If they do, it was because I mentioned how important it was.
Also, I feel EVERYONE should have a bias meter if you own a Class A/B
amplifier, as the range of where I set my bias is proven to provide maximum  tone.
This way you are not at the mercy of a tech every time you replace power
tubes, as even though Groove Tubes says their grading system is equal, so one  pair
of number 5's would bias the same as another pair being taken out. That  just
doesn't happen all the time, and the only time you save on driving back and
forth to a tech for 15 minutes work, along with the now ability to work on
your  own amps in the basic way you should know, is worth it in the first time
you  change tubes or they go bad.
    First and foremost I made sure no voltage changes  to the plates of the
power tubes, which would influence the reaction and  dynamics of the amp, the
tone would remain dead equal, however the bias does  drop due to rectifier
running cooler they said, not a worry when you have your  meter, you will be in
charge for life.
This is also my way of making you even more self sufficient with your Sonny
Jr amp, reality being what it is, everyone has just expected I will be here to
 pick up the phone which I do seven days a week if I have time.

So feel comfortable this is not some get rich scheme, Weber does not give
huge discounts to dealers, especially on items like this. However, you will save
 a bit of money and will get it directly from me.

Hope this clears this up, as new amp customers will not get a spare
rectifier, just the copper can, I give away more than anyone else due to my
customized tube subbing system, which NO ONE has complained about. To know your  amp,
how to dial it in perfectly for each room, which could be done by just  using
the V/C on the mic, sometimes, dropping or increasing gain makes it that  much
easier to get the perfect tone and volume, and will have total knowledge of
your amp, not rely on some tricked out circuit that once you turn the dials,
that's all you have. I had already been there and done that with my first two
models and found it was too limiting in overall tone and performance. I hope
this clears it up.
    And as far as mics go, I still feel I supply the  top of the line vintage
Chuck Gurney'd elements in custom shells with indented  pots that click on
each number. Along with Chuck who sells mics, many have like  Greg Heumann's
also. I never even think about Shakers, Audix, Shure, or any  other new company
because they cannot compare to what I put in this shells for  maximum amp/mic
perfection. SJ