[Harp-L] Tongue Block Overblow Challenge

Can anyone on HarpL comfortably/reliably overblow using a left side tongue
block (play the hole to the right of the tongue; no U-blocking allowed)?
When searching the archives, I didn't find this definitively asked nor
answered.

If so, for a long-time tongue blocker (who has never been able to whistle
with a pucker!), how hard is it to learn compared to attempting to re-learn
to play puckered and then learning to overblow?

If you can TB overblow, what are the specifics? i.e. harp key(s), hole
number(s), how the heck do you do it? :-), etc.

Do you set up the reeds the same as for puckered overblowing?

Dennis Gruenling is reported to play entirely tongue blocked including
overblows. To me, it appears in video that he plays with the harp at the
right corner of his mouth and pressed, somewhat, against his right cheek.
This presumably would help prevent air leakage by supporting the right
corner of his mouth therefore allowing for sufficient air pressure.

I've been searching the archives and see mentions of u-block overblowing.
Ben Bouman, in a 2007 posting, alluded to being able to tongue block
overblow and to teaching students the same. Comments Ben?

Thanks everyone!