[Harp-L] Re: Ode challenge

On studio sessions I usually avoid using bends such as the much discussed whole tone on 3-draw when playing melodies which demand clearly defined intonation and where the note has to be sustained - for the reasons already mentioned in other posts on this topic, producers don't really like the sound. It's a different matter if the piece is in a bluesy, rock or country vein, but if they want a clean melody, I'll look for another way to play that note, such as a different position or tuning. When the studio clock is running it's the result that counts and a satisfied customer will hopefully mean another job in future,

Steve