[Harp-L] Updates to Richard Hunter's RP250/350 patch set

Hi all,

Anyone who's bought a license to use my RP250/350 patch set is entitled you to free updates for all RP250/350 patches I develop for the Fireball V, Shure 545, Bottle o' Blues, and JT30VC mics. I'm delighted to announce that the first update--a set of 25 new and updated patches for the Fireball V mic--is shipping now.

The main changes in this patch set are:
- I have adjusted the EQ in virtually every patch to increase clarity and reduce feedback. I have also revisited the choice of cabinet models for each patch.
- I have added new patches, increasing the depth of offerings for the Tweed Deluxe and Tweed Bassman amp models in particular. The Tweed Deluxe makes a very nice platform for lots of effects.
- I have changed pedal assignments in many cases. Many patches now use the pedal for volume control, meaning that any effect in the patch is full-on from the start.
- The patch that included a diminished 5th up and down harmony under footpedal control now just includes a diminished 5th down.
- I have adjusted delays and reverbs.
- There are no octave up patches in this set--it was tough to get the ear-bleed factor down to acceptable levels. I'll keep working on it.

In short, LOTS of changes. In summary, this set is bigger and better than the previous Fireball set--if you liked V1, you'll LOVE V2. And of course, any patches that you loved in V1 are still available to you.

I've supplied the new patches as a bulk load file for the RP250, and as single patches for the RP250/350. If you use the bulk loader, please note that because there are more patches for the Fireball in this set than in V1, the bulk load will overwrite one patch in the Shure 545SD set, and several patches in the Bottle o' Blues set. If you need all your BoB and Shure patches, load the new patches one by one.

Both V1 and V2 will ship to any new buyers of the patch set.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter