Re: [Harp-L] Tasty harp with John Prine

John Prine's albums "Pink Cadillac" (1979) and "Bruised Orange" (1978) have Howard Levy playing harmonica, and other instruments (keyboards, saxophone, accordian).

Looking at the credits on the CD's, it looks like Corky Siegal does the harmonica work on "Bruised Orange".  Howard Levy is credited for piano and accordion on a couple of the songs, but Howard does all the harmonica on "Pink Cadillac".

Gotta love John Prine's music and lyrics.

Ken H in OH