[Harp-L] amp for chromatic?

I'm looking to buy an amp to play chromatic jazz through. I want a clean sound. I certainly don't like playing the chromatic through my tube amp (used for playing blues).
For the chromatic I use the PA when I can, but sometimes it's not available & I figure that it might be better to use my own amp & line-out to a PA.
I'd like a few effects, certainly reverb & perhaps delay. I'm not looking to spend too much.
Is this a case of just buying a decent quality guitar amp, with a nice clean channel?
I was looking at the Roland Cube 60. Or the AG 100 (but this doesn't have reverb or any other effects). Any good? Considered an AER but more than I want to spend.
Any more recommendations?
Thanks