[Harp-L] Tasty harp with John Prine

I'm a big fan of John Prine. Was just listening to his July 11, 1978 concert at the Bottom Line on Wolfgang's Vault (http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/) and hearing some tasty country-inflected harmonica on the opening song, "Blue Umbrella." Too curious to wait, I had to skip ahead to the "Band Intros/Pretty Good" cut. Turns out the keyboard player in his band also plays harp on some songs. Some guy named Howard Levy. Anyone ever heard of him? ;-)
MN