[Harp-L] piezo and magnetic pickups

Hello again, if you mail one mail to harp-l, it is so easy to mail one more.
Many of you just love to discuss microphones... I read and learn....

BUT WHAT ABOUT playing with piezo-pickups (for example check out
http://www.kksound.com/hotharmonica.html) COMMENTS, PLEASE!

Or whatabout my own idea:  mount an over sized MAGNETIC PICKUP on an
seydel 1847 - I assume this should work!? Reeds of steel. I can not
find any
information about someone tried this, but it would surprise me if no
one have tried it! Steel strings... steel reeds... it is a very
natural thing to think, so I guess I have to miss something here?
I assume people working with the development of 1847:s have tried
this. What is the hatch? Next time I see an electric guitar I will
just hold it close to a magnetic pickup and see what happens. And if
this work, what do You think of placement. Will the covers interfere
if you place it on a cover. Most easy and out of the way of course is
to fasten a pickup on the back of the comb. But I know that magnetic
pick ups have a hard time to pick up bowed string sounds because the
string moves wrong (parallel to the pickup?) and in analogy with that
this maybe is a suboptimal placement? COMMENTS ON THIS?

--
Må Väl / Kind Regards

Björn Sigurdsson
Kompanigatan 20