Re: Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH Convention in Sacramento Pulling Together Nicely...

On Mar 18, 2009, at 3:34 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Warren writes (snipped)

How about an early "roll call"? Who is already planning on being in
Sacramento this August 11-15th? Remember, early registration will save you
some money and help us to better prepare for the event
Warren Bee

Hey Warren...I'm on board...at least as far as 'wanting and intending' to be
there. I just need a couple of clearances...which hopefully I'll get before
long. I just can't quite make my reservations yet, but 'soon, soon'. :)

Sounds as though this is going to be yet another fabulous SPAH...

Elizabeth

Maybe  T O O  fabulous
sMo-joe