[Harp-L] copper rectifiers

I knew this would bring a lot of questions from existing tube rectifier
owners. You can go online with Webervst.com and order the copper can, part  number
WZ34, however you must bias the amp back up as it lowers only the bias 6  - 7
milliamps. They are $22 from Weber plus shipping, I am not getting in the
middle of these as I would have to charge you $35 and you would still need to
adjust your bias. They are just never supposed to break down. So guys getting
them new in their amps do not get a spare rectifier and fuse with their
package.
I also cannot give the complete history of elements just because this has
become a thread where most don't really know the difference or are just spouting
 what Dave Kott said. I have owned over a thousand elements and if you want
to  order one I will explain the difference, however do not have time to
explain the  difference between the three just for your knowledge. I am not being
rude, just  real. I have Black backs, white CR's, and White CM's, ALL worked
over by Chuck  Gurney in my custom Turner shells.