[Harp-L] Audix i-5 vs. Fireball VC???

Hello Out There, you sick harp phreaks!  GET HELP!!!  But seriously;

     I wanted to get some feedback on the relative differences/similarities between the Audix i-5 mic, and the Audix Fireball series mics!  I own the i-5 and personally like it better than the 57 for just about EVERYTHING!  It has more cajones on the low-end and rejects feedback more consistently.  Yes ... it is not as "bright"; but I find it easier to add a little sizzle on the treble part of the EQ than to compensate for a thin sound "out of the gate".  Like most of us;
the "philosophers' stone" is to find a mic that can "do it all".
     Does the i-5 have the same element/capsule as the Fireball?  Can the Fireball mics "get nasty"?  We are suspicious!  I like my Shure CM's for Blues, and a "Jennifer Lopez Heavy"
clean mic, like the i-5 for chrom or jazz ... anyone?  Is it "worth" getting a Fireball, or is it like buying two different vehicles, from the same auto company, with the same engine?
Until this is resolved ... the i-5 will be used to mic my amps!