Subject: [Harp-L] Got 8 1/2 minutes?

The link took me there directly. That is wonderful playing.   Michel's
'Voice' from the compilation by Jean Jacques Milteau has long been the  one
outstanding harmonica performance above all others for me...a stunning piece  of music.

I loved this video...all of the performances were stellar..keyboard, drums,
but the guitarists and especially accordionist (besides Michel's harmonica)
were  worth every second. I didn't want it to end.... Was transported right to
France.  ;)

Great stuff.  Thanks, George.

Elizabeth

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:05:59 -0400
From: George Brooks  <gbrooksvt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Hunter
<turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Richard Hunter  writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X15BiviPrbc

There are a  bunch of videos at this link, which is the one with the
band  playing
non-blues?

Clicking  the link on my computer takes you right to the video I have in
mind.   It's titled "art space herblin."  If the link is acting funny
for you,  go to YouTube, search for "art space herblin", and let me know
what you  think.

George

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219850974x1201371016/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID