[Harp-L] 10000 hours

 As a budding harmonica player some 12 years ago and seeing LOTS of live shows of "Modern Harp Masters" early on in my quest to learn how to play .... I learned real quick not to have [Grand Illusions] that I was going to RUN with the (Big Dog) Professional Harmonica Players.... Having that factual awareness -I can thoroughly enjoy (staying on the porch) so to speak and keeping my obsession with the harmonica as a HOBBY...I have a BLAST pretending that I'm a MONSTER PLAYER, hahahahahehehehehahaha!!!!!! The Hackman

By the way - There is a Harmonica player coming to my neck of the woods "BILL LUPKIN" has anyone seen his live act, is it good?