[Harp-L] I've been harp-synched by a star! :)

Yep, I guess this falls under the heading of shameless self-promotion, but just wanted to pass along the news from Kenny Loggins that the video to his song, "Underneath the Same Sky" (on which I was pleased to play,) is now finished and online.

The scene is from the upcoming Disney film, "Tigger and Pooh and a Musical, Too," and also will be on Kenny's new CD, "All Join In" (Walt Disney Records.)

Take a peek at http://www.kennyloggins.com and click, "PLAY: Underneath The Same Sky." Nope I'm not actually IN the video -- it's all animation except KL -- but I'm pleased to report that he evidently liked my part enough to harp-synch it. :) Fun session and a nice cat, Mr. Loggins....

Happy Friday the 13th and cheers to all,
TB
http://www.tomball.us