[Harp-L] New Orleans Jazz Fest and special shows

For those who have not been the New Orleans for Jazz Fest, it is one of the premier event for all types of Music in the Country.  Whats even better that the Jazz Fest, is all the side events that take place all over town.  Here is information that I just got from Smoky Greenwell, who, in case you do not know him,  replaced Lee Oskar in WAR.

This came in a conversation about meetings for the Crescent City Harmonica Club.  "Both of my harp kings are working fine now, thanks to Jack Cole.  On April 25 we are going to have a harmonica blow- out with Lee Oskar and myself at Cafe Negril.  Charlie Musslewhite may possibly come by too.  Smoky

Cafe Negril in just on the edge of the French Quarter, on Frenchman Street.  It could be a good show.

Harvey Berman