[Harp-L] Chicken Shack: from the Vault

Hi!

I Wonder if someone might know who played with Stan Webb and Christine Perfect on disk CHICKEN SHACK: from the vaults
in fact yes, I believe they should be Dave Bidwell, Paul Raymond, Andy Sylvester but...
Who might be the harpist on Mean Old World,
at least not in Walter Horton!!!

And one more question, when and where they played those gigs???

Redi

ps. And I liked that cd always loved Webb's style and Christine at that time

Windows Liven avulla voit jakaa valokuviasi helposti.
http://www.download.live.com/