To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 07:46
Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Dr. Ross: The Harmonica Boss,good sound on video

Wonderful video....now this is how good sound on a video can be when  it's
shot properly and with the right set up:

Amazing:

Dr Ross The Harmonica Boss - Two Harp Numbers (1993)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNcUFj_n1vU_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNcUFj_n1vU)

believe this is him too:...from 1965, Dr. Isaiah Ross:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BDVjoq1nw_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BDVjoq1nw)

Elizabeth
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID