[Harp-L] RE: jam cues

Hi guys,
I'm probably not the only person on the list who has found that by being the lead singer, and not just the harp player, I have a better chance of calling the shots when going up at a jam. But, you never know what personalities you're going to be dealing with.
Incidentally, I've just been getting over a pretty bad cold that kept me from playing out for awhile. Anyway, here's a hastily recorded (Zoom H2, set on a bar table too close to one of the guitars) of a recent jam I was at, with me fronting the "band". One of the guitar players called the instrumental, and something happened to the file near the end. No one that night was a total stranger to me that night, there were a couple of changes in lineup from first to last tune. I basically recorded it to hear what my latest amp aquisition was sounding like, and it could have been a little higher up in the mix (the drawback of using a Zoom H2 is that location is critical and I don't have time to make adjustments once I start playing). Anyway, here you go,and if you have the patience to get to the third tune, you'll hear my chromatic 3rd position stuff:
http://members.cox.net/jkally3/jamfeb2.mp3