[Harp-L] RP250/350 patch samples posted to hunterharp.com/RP250

Hi all,

I've uploaded a bunch of short samples of sounds created with my new RP250 patch set for the Digitech RP250 to my site at:
http://hunterharp.com/RP250

When you go to that URL, you'll see four folders, one for each of the mics represented in the patch set.  Choose the mic of your choice, open the folder, and check it out.

I've included samples of patches that run the gamut from mild to wild. In my opinion, the coolest stuff is in the Shure545 and FireballV folders, because those mics are the coolest, at least where the RP250 is concerned.

All samples were recorded directly into the computer using the Digitech RP250 itself as the audio interface, using the mics indicated by the folder names.  NO post-processing was done on these samples.  This is what the RP250 sounds like, period.

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter