[Harp-L] Portable PA amp

I would recommend a small powered (also called "active) speaker over a keyboard amp. There are a lot of them out there with a 10" speaker plus a compression driver that will accept both line level input and a low impedance microphone. Mackie makes one (SRM 350), JBL makes one (Eon series), RCF makes one....Check out the big retailers like Full Compass and Sweetwater (both have comprehensive online catalogs). The one that gets the best reviews that I have seen is the FBT Maxx 2a, which has three-band EQ onboard. I have one and like it a lot. If you're considering used, the FBT might be hard to find, but I'm guessing it would be easy to find a used Mackie or JBL on eBay.

All of the various speakers in this category weigh in at around 30 pounds and have pole sockets for mounting on a speaker stand. Most or all have a cabinet shape that lets you use them as stage monitors as well.

George