[Harp-L] Re:Portable PA amp

I can't say enough good things about the Yamaha Stagepas series
http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/ModelSeriesDetail/0,,CNTID%25253D36692%252526CTID%25253D560071,00.html
We have been using one for 3 years in Mexico in an environment that is tough
on equipment. It even survived being connected to 220v!
The console is tiny.Not a lot of controls but the whole thing is voiced very
well and the reverb is very nice. The only problem is that you have to buy
the speakers with it. The speakers are so good that we also use them for our
home stereo.
 Steve York
www.steveyork.com