[Harp-L] 4th SFBayharpers Jam on March 25

Just a reminder that the fourth of the SFBayharpers Yahoo Group's quarterly meet-and greet jam sessions is coming up on Wednesday, March 25, less than three weeks away. We're up to 56 members now and going strong! Nonmembers will be welcome, of course.

Top-billed
performers will be the Jazzschool Harmonica Ensemble, featuring Winslow
Yerxa, Michael Peloquin, Steve Malerbi, and Damien Masterson, probably
joined by students from the Jazzschool. They will perform early in the
evening so that they and the students can get home early to be ready
for the following day's classes, jobs, etc. I'll post an exact time
before the jam.

We'll also have Mark Fenichel (and likely some friends of his), Larry Marks, Danny White
and other ace players, but we'll also focus on giving all the
SFBayharpers who attend a chance to play with Jim Caroompas and the Hot House Band.

Signups
for the jam start at 6:30 p.m. and the music will begin at 7 and run
till about 10 p.m. Danny will be giving a short seminar on harp sound
and amplification and will provide a back line of boutique amps to
augment the excellent house sound system. Armando's is at 707 Marina Vista, Martinez, CA.

Hope to see you there!

Bob Loomis
SFBayharpers Moderator