Subject: Re:[Harp-L] Question: I need to replace the foam inset in my Harp Case?

Hi Guy:  sorry...I omitted one thing: If you don't want to spend that  kind
of money (for more customized foam)...you can always find a block of foam  at
fabric stores such as

Jo-Ann's Fabric Stores...I did a quick google search and there are two in
the Dallas area:

"     Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Smaller  Store
6330 E Mockingbird  Ln
Dallas, Texas 75214-2622

214-821-4521
Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Larger Superstore
Preston Forest Shopping Center
810 Preston Forest  Ctr
Dallas, Texas 75230-2716

they sell different thicknesses of foam (will usually  cut it for you if you
ask) for cushions, etc.  It won't be pretty  ...but will work..although it
tends to shred a lot more easily than the  commercial foam inserts designed for
cases..so you might want to cover it  with fabric of some kind.

Elizabeth

214-369-9699

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)