To: <hvyj@xxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Shelf Space

In a message dated 3/7/2009 6:51:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hvyj@xxxxxxx
writes:

I've  been playing harmonica for 30 years.  I've never, ever seen a
Suzuki harmonica in a store. Nice harps, though, but you have to get
them on line.

JP

Try Elderly Instruments in Lansing, Michigan. It's just a little west of
Michigan State University. The store also has a web page  <elderly.com>
Phil