Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully this is just a typo from Rob´s hand, or else is my hearing in a much worse state than I suspected. But it´s in Bb. Or?
  I only have a C harp at hand and there it comes out in 11th, so if he is playing a low Eb he is in 2 pos -- perhaps a bit more stable than 12th.

 I´ve always liked "Mood indigo" but it tends to come out a bit mushy on the diatonic -- does anyone know of a recording with a bit more clearly stated melody than Howard L:s version on this video?

Cheers
Martin

>Ben, yeah, it sounds like a LOW Eb to me too....I'm Winded just listening,-)
>This is Duke Ellington's MOOD INDIGO in Ab, I guess on a low Eb (12th
>Position). I Love Louie Armstrong's VOCAL version of this song as well.

best,
Rob Paparozzi