Re: [Harp-L] Re: why I loved busking

Wasn't the King of the Buskers, Rory McLeod, part of this unit back  then?

If you wanna see the state of the art Busker style musician, catch Rory do  a
solo show - great harmonica, singer and trombone player.

Steve, remember when the power went off at the Trossingen Concert Hall
during your set and Rory entertained and kept things going 'till the power came  on?

In a message dated 3/3/2009 2:46:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,