  From: Richard Hunter
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx ; harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 1:06 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] More vampire music

  Hi all,

  I put together a piece this weekend for submission to a TV series that's all about vampires.  It's one of my rare vocals, with a swampy Creedence-type groove and a little bit of very distorted harp.  The title is "This Thing I Do So Well," and you can hear it at:
  http://broadjam.com/rhunter
  or http://taxi.com/rhunter

  I think setup for playback on Taxi is easier--you just click on the song name and it plays.  If you use Taxi, you need to scroll down the list of songs until you see the title.  (You can of course listen to anything else that strikes your fancy...)

  The harp part was recorded with a Suzuki Firebreath harp in A, played in second position.  The amped sound is courtesy of Line 6's Gearbox software running on my computer.  The part is obviously very simple--essentially one note with a big hairy (fanged?) sound--but I think it gets the message across.

  Did I mention that this song is all about vampires?  If you get creeped out easily, don't bother listening.  If you like creepy fun, have at it.

  regards, Richard Hunter