Re: [Harp-L] Iceman / On the flip side

One perfect "not the case in ALL instances" is Dennis Gruenling - he does a
great note for note on LW instrumentals and then cuts loose with his own ideas
 that truly enhance the song. Of course, Dennis is well versed in the
language,  swing and feel of this music, too.

In a message dated 3/3/2009 10:44:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,