[Harp-L] RE: Harmonica and the savage beast

Oddly, when I started out playing harmonica some years ago, my wife quickly
became intolerant of my constant practice of bends, riffs, and the like. She
once said "that stuff sounds like you're doing unnatural things to the cat".
I ultimately took to practicing my harmonica within the confines of my
car....

bill otten

> On Mar 1, 2009, at 7:43 PM, MANFRED WEWERS wrote:
>
> I came across an interesting article in the Feb. 28, 2000 Toronto Star.
It