Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and the savage beast

On Mar 2, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Mox GOWLAND wrote:

On Mar 1, 2009, at 7:43 PM, MANFRED WEWERS wrote:

I came across an interesting article in the Feb. 28, 2000 Toronto Star. It
was an ad for software, Paw Sense, which stops your cat from walking across
your keyboard. It senses the cat and "plays harmonica music because most
cats dislike the harmonica."

If it's the sound of a valved harmonica, then it's logical. Doesn't everyone use cat wiskers as a valve spring? If not, then why are we wasting smo-joe's time reading this list?

http://www.youtube.com/user/hokumsheik

Really cute cute stuff. Bleaues meets Bleaugrass. But now I'm confused. I thought you were in Ireland.......not France.

Française
http://www.myspace.com/mox_gowland
http://www.myspace.com/newhokumsheiks

English
 http://www.myspace.com/moxgowland
http://www.myspace.com/newhokumshieks

Française / English / Polski / Deutsch / Magyar
http://harmopoint.com