RE: [Harp-L] Using a Digitech RP200 in Europe

It would probably be easier to just get a small voltage/power converter
with a set of plugs used in various countries. I got one on Amazon.com
and it's invaluable. Wish I would have had one before I fried *my*
RP200! They are about $20 US dollars. I saw one in Kmart just today in
the luggage/travel section. Then you could use that for any of your
electronics.

If I were buying now, I'd buy a RP250 rather than the RP200, unless you
are using a Fireball V mic and really want all 40 of those patches. I've
been testing Richard's patches for the RP250 with a Shure 545, Fireball,
and green bullet (don't have a bottle o' blues mic to test those
patches). I really appreciate this much more because sometimes I need to
use one or the other mic, depending on the situation, and I've got a
nice healthy set of patches for any one of them with Richard's great
work. The effects on the RP250 are better than the RP200 (delay, reverb,
leslie/rotary, etc).

Also because there is now an RP255 out or will be out soon, so you're
only one behind on the product line, rather than two major iterations of
the product out of date.

Search the harp-l archives on RP250 and see Richard's lengthy posts on
the topic of Rp200, RP250, etc.

Bill Hines