[Harp-L] Any pro's got insight on Little Walters harmonies?

I've heard he harmonizes like Lester Young.  He uses a lot of jazz chords in his compositions.  I've been studying his phrasing, and wondered if anyone has any insight on how/if his phrasing is different because of the different chords he employs.  Ex. In the key of g with a c harp(Off The Wall, Ah Baby), he does a lot with trills/slides/warbles on the 4/5/6 holes.  Any thoughts to share?

Nicholas Lovett