From: "Abner Galdos" <cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 1:58 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Amp or Peddlen (Wife needs your help)

Ok guys and gals, I need your help for my husband who is going nuts.  I hope
im not breaking some kind or rule and apologies in advance if im doing this
wrong.

You all know him as Abner Blueyes.  My husband got serious about his playing
after his cervical spine surgery.

In my loving and honest opinion I think he is very good, and he just
started... Im not the only one that thinks so.  I am very proud of him.  It
took him awhile to get on stage at open mic and they love him.

We are coming up to our 29th wedding anniversary and I want to buy him
something nice.

For Father's Day I bought him a harmonica from Seydel, a 1947.  He loves it.

He has a micro cube amplifier, but he wants that dirty sound. I know from
listening to a lot of his cads what he wants.  But he has been asking
questions and is still getting confused.  I know his buddies on the list
have tried to help him out but even I'm confused.

He has this great custom microphone that he bought from Mr. Greg Heumann.
So I guess I'm asking you guys and gals should I buy him an amp first or a
pedal to work with the PA system at open mic and then later on I could get
him the amp? He was looking at the Lone Wolf Harp Attack.

He has also emailed Mr. Heumann and Mr. Landry plus a good friend of his
Geoff. They all gave him good advice in support of both the amp and the
pedal, but I'm still confused....

Please help me. He is a good man and a good father... he works hard and will
be going back to work in a couple of weeks.... there is a good chance he may
need more surgery so I want to make sure he has things he can enjoy. My
husband in the 30 odd years that I have known him never wanted anything.
Never had a hobby. This is the first time I have seen him really enjoy
something and just to see him grow in talent is amazing. I love seeing him
on stage and then get the applause.  I would never have imagined in my life
time that I would one day see and hear my husband playing music let alone on
stage...

$300 or so is my max, I gave up what ever he was going to buy for me so I
can buy him something nice.

Thank you in advance.  I look forward to your feedback.

Mrs. Blueyes