[Harp-L] Shure 545 question

Hi guys,

I am finally getting around to fixing a couple of 545s (60s, 4 pin) I've had around for ages. I want to remove the grille from one "dead" one and put it on a good one that's missing it (actually, just missing the metal grille and not the plastic housing). How do I remove the grille head without breaking something? Pulling back the label I can see what looks like a screw but that doesn't seem to do anything. Or, should I just send it to someone that has skills (unlike me). Thanks in advance.