[Harp-L] TODAY!!! Etruscan Soul by Rob Paparozzi debut on my radio show

Dear Harp-lers,

Today I will be debuting Rob Paparozzi's CD, "Etruscan Soul" on my radio show.  My show
can be picked up online at www.kfsr.org  Go to the live audio link and it should be self
explanatory from there.   I had the pleasure to speak to Rob about doing an interview on my
show which he gladly agreed to.  That will take place in a week or so.  I will post the specific
date later.
If you haven't heard Rob's new CD it is very much worth listening to.  I made mention to Rob
about what I observed about his CD.  When I listened to this CD the first thing I thought of
was that it's not just about Rob, its about the band and the goal to have the music sound
good.  This is the case with EVERY song.  Rob also has some serious heavyweights working
with him on this CD.  Players like Bailey Gee on bass, Bernard Purdie on drums, Will Lee from
the Letterman show on bass on some cuts and the great Phoebe Snow helping out on vocals.
Hope you tune in today.  www.kfsr.org   go to the live audio stream.

regards,
Roger Gonzales Fresno, CA

btw, I have absolutely nothing to gain monetarily or anything else from promoting this CD.  I
just like what I hear and I have a radio show and the opportunity to present good music to a
large number of people which is what all of us at KFSR are
about.  All DJ's are volunteers and we're passionate about the music....and that's it.