[Harp-L] Minor Key Harmonicas

You are not alone Derwood.  I've been playing the natural and harmonic minor keys for about 20 years now and there are more players out there as well.  Those tunings have allowed me to play with others who did not cherish the diatonic and its bent notes.  Some call it cheating-not having to learn the technical stuff on a major key diatonic harp. I personally disagree.  I have presented several seminars at SPAH conventions over the years promoting the use of the minor harps and the options they provide in many musical genres. They are also a lot of fun to play.

Manfred Wewers